Sunday, September 20, 2009

Party Time!

Dear Baby,

Your mom and I went to a house warming party last night in Ottawa. It was nice to get out and spend time with people around our own age. The one downside to living in Brockville is the lack of people to spend time with in our age range.

The house that the party was at was BEAUTIFUL! It was big and open and it had a swimming pool inside! The house that you are coming into isn't quite a nice. Our house is good for a small family, but we will move into a bigger house in a few years. Hopefully we can stay in our next house for a long time.

When I was young, I lived in a lot of homes. I was born in Mississauga. At 6 months old, we moved to Keswick. In Keswick, we had 6 different houses. At around age 9, we moved to Newmarket, where I had 3 different homes. At age 14, we moved to Brockville. At age 18, I moved to Ottawa to go to university. So as you can see, before I was 15 years old, I had lived in 11 different homes. That isn't the kind of living situation that I want for you. I hope that I can provide an environment where you can meet friends when you are very young and grow up with them. I think that kind of stability will be good for you.

Your mom and I are pretty excited for the 29th of September. We get to see another picture of you! This one might be a 3 dimensional one where we can actually see your face for the first time! You are growing very quickly. You are about the size of a peach now (But hopefully not as round as one). In around 8 weeks, we are going to get to find out if you are a boy or a girl! Exciting times ahead!

Love, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment